The online store, on the website www.veganbioty.com, with company ID BE734363541, based in Kerksken, processes personal data provided by the Customer, in order to comply with the General Terms and Conditions and to confirm these additionally, for electronic orders and shipments to process and for the necessary communication during a legally required period.
1. Processing controller for personal data, in accordance with GDPR regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is Patricia Boeykens, with company ID BE734363541, based in Kerksken (hereinafter referred to as "Processing controller");
2. The contact details of the Data Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 0032 468 22 01 76;
3. Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The Processing Controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected via the contract for the purchase and execution of the electronic order that has been made in the online store;
2. The Processing Controller only processes the identification and contact details of the Customer that are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract;
3. The Processing Controller processes personal data for shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contractors for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Processing Controller processes personal data of the Customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.veganbioty.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the Regulation;
2. For the execution of the electronic order made by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Data Controller;
4. Personal data is required for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Processing Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Processing Controller and the Customer and for the duration of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship;
2. The Data Controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Data Controller. Services from these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful execution of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (online store system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of the Customer
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data, in writing or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Data Controller declares that he takes all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The Controller has taken technical precautionary measures to secure the data storage spaces, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and performing regular maintenance on the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.veganbioty.com, the Customer confirms to be aware of all conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The Client accepts these rules by checking the box in the purchase order form;
3. The Controller can update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on its website.
These Rules take effect from 15/08/2019